Dear Listers,

I have just re-installed Legacy after changing hard drives. I want to maximise the screen at start-up (Family View) without having to manually maximise it each time and adjust everything. The Help files tell me to go to Options>Customise>General tab, but I can't see a selection to open my Family View (or any other view) to a full screen at start-up.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Maureen