From: Cathy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] finding woman using married surname
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:11:57 +0800

Hi Pat,
Currently the easiest way to do this is to use the Marriage List.
Order it by husband surname and then scan from the first Snider for a spouse first name Margaret.

You can also set up the Index View to show spouses and scan that but that doesn't remove the females and unmarried from your list of people to consider.

PS please remember to snip the taglines from your messages - this message had 3 sets so Ron also had forgotten to snip ;-) also old messages or parts of them unnecessary for following the conversation.

Cathy