To: LegacyUserGroup
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 2:32 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Help with box size for Family Group Record report

Is there a way to change the size of the various boxes for events
when printing a Family Group Record repot?

I have, in the date column, 1883-Jan 1884.  It looks fine on the
screen under the persons page; however, when I try to print it, I
get "1883-Jan 1~".  I am assuming the ~ means there is
information that can't print within the box size.

I am using the fully updated, most recent version of Deluxe.

If there is no fix for this problem, I'd certainly like to see
one.

Thanks,

PJ