Why do adopted children whose relationship is shown as adopted in the child
status and whose date of birth is before the marriage date of their adopted
parents still show up as an error?  Birthdate is before the marriage date of
Parents.  I know I can exclude them from the error, but can't this be fixed
in Legacy 7?  Why doesn't the error finding mechanism recognize these kids
are adopted?
Matt Henderson