From: "Helen Barton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Attached Files
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 13:29:01 -0700

Hi Gary,
Two newby questions for you. When I am looking at your header, From: Sent:
To: Subject: I am still confused as to how to find out what program is used.
I have been wondering what my progam is so your comment was timely and will
be useful.  What is x-mailer?  Where do I find it? Does Office XP have this
feature?

Next question: when I reply to this or any other e-mail from the mailing
group, am I replying in plain text because your e-mail is plain test or must
I attempt to reformat each reply as I send one? How would I do that?
Helen

Got a favourite clothes shop, bar or restaurant? Share your local knowledge http://www.backofmyhand.com