When I select View > Marriage List, Legacy freezes and the top toolbar
greys-out.  There is no error message, just nothing.  I've run Check >
Repair and rebooted, but the problem still occurs.

I have Deluxe 6.0.079 and would prefer to avoid downloading the latest build
if possible since it seems there's a rash of "trouble messages" on the list
after each release and I'm not sufficiently technical or patient to mess
around with those sorts of problems; I just want to search for and document
family trouble-free.

Can anyone help?

Kirsten