Hello Jim and List,

After downloading the new update I am having a nagging little
problem and then found another problem.
1) Somehow the new version changed SOME of my options. Before I
had 'Options, Customize, Data Defaults, Living Indicator Default'
set as NO. The new update changed it to YES. Even though I
changed it to NO, saved it (several times in fact and even
restarted Legacy) it will not put NO automatically. I have even
cold started the computer but no luck.

2) This other problem may have been there but I never paid
attention. After merging duplicates in a file then rechecking for
duplicates to ensure I did not miss any, it puts the same
duplicates on the new list even though I went through options and
told the program they were NOT duplicates and saved. There were
only about 32 dups so it was really no big deal to do those again
but it could get very discouraging if there were many dups and
they show up EVERY time you run the check even if you have told
it they were not dups.

Thanks,
Myrna
in sunny but wet Mexico!