If this is not appropriate to this group I applogize.

I am wanting to buy, print or create on my own a chart to hang on my
wall next to my
computer. It is to be a chart in progress - blank. I now have a 15
generation chart I have
used for several years. I keep it there for quick reference when I am
on IM with one
of my several cousins, close or distant, for quick lookups. Also for a
fast noting of
new information. I know this is not the way for many but it works for me.

But I want it to contain enough information for each individual that
it will include their
vital statistics. If you were to look at the 15 generation chart it
would include all the
information for the great grandparents, for each individual going back
at least 7
generations, would prefer 8.

Would I be able to create one from Treedraw? My wall can accomodate a chart at
least 4 x 6, maybe even larger. I want a new one for my new residence.

Can anyone offer help, advice or suggestions.

Marilyn

--
What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but
trifles, to be sure; but, scattered along life's pathway, the good