Forgive me if this has already been covered. Does anyone know if the
so called "witness feature" will be in Legacy 7? I've been wanting to
reorganize my sources and events and have been holding off (for two
years now) hoping for this functionality.

I also agree that it would be a real bummer if the web page creation
stuff didn't have at least a few things that many users have
requested.