** Deluxe Edition Users - Use the "Download Now" link on the Legacy Home
tab. **

** Standard Edition Users - Download the update from our web site at
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/DownloadUpdate.asp **

========================
WHAT'S NEW
========================

IGI Search - Added a new "BEPSC" column which will show up for LDS users.

Timelines - Added a French Government timeline. Contributed by Claude
Georges.

========================
CHANGED
========================

Screen Size - For first time users the default screen size was quite small
for people with larger monitors.  We now open Legacy to fill most of the
screen.

Standard Edition - We have added a comment to the Descendant view about it
being a Deluxe Edition only feature.  It was totally blank and people
thought it wasn't working.

Timelines - Updated the "Canada Prime Ministers" timeline.

========================
FIXED
========================

Ancestry - Fixed several broken links to Ancestry's web site.

Internet Searches - Updated several of the Internet Searches.

Legacy Import/Export - When importing a Legacy file into a new file the Not
Married setting was not being set.

Master Location List - Fixed a problem where Importing locations from
another family file's Master Location List.  This was rare and hard to
reproduce as it only happened on a few people's files.

Master Location List - Fixed a problem where the Geo Database could
accidentally cause the blank location record to contain a value.  This blank
record is reserved for Legacy to use for everyone who doesn't have a
location.

Relationships - In Descendant view if a person is unknown an incorrect
relationship was being displayed. Fixed.

Renumber Rins - Fixed an error 75 that some users on Windows Vista would get
when renumbering RINs.

Timelines - Checking for BC dates was getting an error for a year of 25 BC.
Fixed.

Timelines - Checking for BC dates was incorrectly swapping the from date and
two date.  Fixed.

Vista - Fixed a problem writing to the temp folder.

Thanks,

Geoff Rasmussen
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]