Legacy version 7 will introduce Wall Charts to Legacy for the first time.
We're really excited about this and hope that you are too! We're at the
point in its development that we would like to expand the testing to a
somewhat larger group.

If you are interested in volunteering to participate in this special test
group, please send an email indicating such to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
By volunteering, you agree to keep Charting confidential. There is a limited
number of openings, so we won't be able to accept all requests. After
sending your request, you probably won't hear back from us, one way or
another, until next week.

Thanks for helping us make version 7 the best Legacy ever!

Thanks,

Geoff Rasmussen
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]