First post to the Forum.  I can't see a reference to this problem in the
archives.

I have started using Microsoft Onenote for varied tasks including making
notes on screen and writing up my family history research.

When I paste from Onenote to the research section in Legacy (the notes in an
individual's record) the material transfers across no problem and I can edit
it if I wish.  I then save.

However, the pasted material does not appear in the chronology section
(option to include research notes is ticked).   When I go back to the
research notes the pasted material has disappeared.

Pasting from such as Word to Legacy works fine.  Also, can paste from
Onenote to such as my Google email.

Anybody any ideas?  Legacy staff any ideas?

Gus Ferguson