Gail,

Love your website.  What software do you use?

Jane

From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (please note my new email)
Visit my websites:  www.wmwebmasters.com
Visit my scrapbook blog at: http://janesscrapbook.blogspot.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gail Nestor
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 10:52 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Cemetaries Being Relocated

Hi Marilyn, I have some ancestors in the same situation.  I currently
have the original burial location in the "burial notes" section of
Legacy (where there is a plus sign by the "buried" area of the
individual's input screen).  Here's how it shows up on my web site:
http://www.roots2buds.net/getperson.php?personID=I273&tree=nestor.
Scroll down to the "Buried" area to see the notes.

However, since I am now enjoying seeing all events on a map, I like
Bill's suggestion of creating two separate events (buried, re-buried)
with notes to give an explanation.  Each event will have its own
"place," although the former place (i.e. the old cemetery) may or may
not exist any more and may be under a new name if it does.  Genealogy
can be so complicated - yet so fun!

Gail Rich Nestor
Smyrna, GA
www.roots2buds.net

On 8/9/07, marilyn E B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have some family members who were buried in an early cemetery in
> Kentucky. When
> Dale Hollow Lake was created those buried there were moved to
> different locations.
> Would it be best to add the new location in burial notes or just list
> burial place as the
> new location. Sometimes this was a move from Kentucky to Tennessee.
>
> Any suggestions are appreciated.
>
> Smiles,
> Marilyn
>
> --
> What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but
> trifles, to be sure; but, scattered along life's pathway, the good
> they do is inconceivable.
>    ~ Joseph Addison (1672-1719)
>

> Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features
at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

--
Gail Rich Nestor
Smyrna, Georgia

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features
at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:38 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.