From: Lisa Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Black Background on Web Pages
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 19:53:07 -0700

I'm am testing out some families in the web page creator. On the Graphics Tab, I chose the option for "Use a Solid Color" and chose a tan color. But the web page displays black, which of course makes the black test invisible. I don't see any option to change text color. How come the background is not the same color as I chose in the options? This happens whether I view it in Firefox or IE6.

Thank you,
Lisa

Got a favourite clothes shop, bar or restaurant? Share your local knowledge http://www.backofmyhand.com