If you haven't left the field yet, in other words, you caught your error before you tabbed to another field, you can right click and at the top of the list is Undo. Once you've left the field, though, you're sunk and have to look at a backup as is suggested below.

Ruth A. (Sconza Testa) Nerud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Carneal USA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Undo Accidental Delete

Sadly, no. If you have a backup, you can open that, and drag what you deleted over to your good family file. Sometimes I wish there was an "Undo Last" command.

John Magyari wrote:
If one accidentally deletes something in Legacy v6

I was in the descendant view, and deleted the top entry instead on the entry I wanted to delete.

Is there an undo command?