Yep, i just did the same thing. put my own son in and checked his relationship to his 5th great grandfather. It looked fine on the screen but the printview showed the "reverse" of the relationship saying that his ancester was a "decendant". Looks like Legacy will be having another small up-date !!! I just up-dated about five days ago to the latest.

from marilyn C.

From: Jenny M Benson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Error in relationship chart
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 20:32:07 +0100

glove wrote
I've just noticed an error in the title of the printed report from the relationship calculator. If I choose myself and say one of my 5th Great Grandfathers the heading says I am the 5th GGF of my 5th GGF rather than 5th Great Grandson. If I swap the two names it says my 5th GGF is my 5th GGSon.
Can anyone else reproduce this?

If I select the radio button for "Print the current relationship" yes, I can reproduce it. If I select "Print all the relationships" the title is correct.
--
Jenny M Benson

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92 features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp