Who says that in the US you don't normally use the word "county"?  Is
this a rule?  I have "county" in all of my US locations.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul A.
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 12:54 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] County without city

That is still the way it had traditionally been.  But, in the US you
normally don't use the word "county" or "co".  In many places, you could
use
the township.

--
Paul

"What a glorious world God Almighty has given us. How thankless and
ungrateful we are, and how we labor to mar His gifts." ~ Gen. Robert E.
Lee,
CSA