From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
June McDonald
Sent: Saturday, 18 August 2007 11:15 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Where to put age at death

I would dearly like to have ages at events showing alongside each
event (as they do in RootsMagic). I have put in a request for
this a couple of times but have been told by Sherry that as I am
the only one who has asked for it there is no likelihood of it
coming.
I know the ages are there in various places
(marriages, individuals page for birth, death and burial) and the
chronology report shows them (and I am very thankful that at
least we have that) but it still not as convenient as being able
to see the age at each event. This is a large reason why I hover
between RM and Legacy. I know Legacy is streets ahead of RM in so
many ways but I find it soooo useful to see those ages.

June McDonald