Hi Cathy,
   Thank you so very much for helping me fix what was
wrong.  On the second computer, I went to help,
general information and it said I had Legacy 6  with
the .60 at the end instead of .155, so I updated it
and now it works fine on both computers.  :-D
   Thanks, again, Cathy, for your help.  I shouldn't
try to do these things late into the night, as I am
easily confused! LOL  Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Darlene
[EMAIL PROTECTED]