IMHO, I do think that the current Gedcom program, has
not been changed, and probably won't, so Legacy 7 has
no control over it. When the committee that monitors
and edits/upgrades Gedcom does this, it will be
mentioned. L7 may create a tool to send data into an
'Event' type field, but Gedcom won't recognize what it
is. Years ago, I had info on that group (committee)
but I lost it. Wish I could be more positive. I
welcome comments from those who kow more of this.
Rich in LA CA