-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of ronald
ferguson
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 4:46 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] More Lumping and Splitting

Kirsten,

Again, we are different to the USA in that we have censuses for England and
Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. I just have one Master Source called
"Census" and in the Details I have Country and year. Where I have Census
information from other countries I have a Master Source for that Country and
all the other information goes into the detail.