I just checked pages 619 and 620 of _Evidence Explained_ and there is
a pretty good write-up on sourcing passports, along with some
examples.  It's too long to write up in this note, but you can, as
Linda mentions, write a note to the APG list and get some good
footnote.com to see the advice.  This will probably help a lot if you
are going to be revamping all your sources.  It has already helped my
greatly!

Gail Rich Nestor
Smyrna, GA
www.roots2buds.net