Hello Legacy User Group (LUG) subscribers,

Would everyone please review our Legacy User Group guidelines at
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp.

While we can tolerate the inadvertent use of HTML formatted messages from
time to time, we can't ignore rude, surly messages to the LUG.

In the past we have suddenly, without warning, unsubscribed offenders who
have blatantly disregarded the standards of common courtesy, or who have
sent spam, profanity, etc, to the LUG.  We won't hesitate to do it again.

Thank you all for helping to make the LUG a helpful and pleasant forum for
the exchange of useful ideas and tips about Legacy Family Tree.

Jim Terry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree
Millennia Corporation