I have a similar process to Jenny and Ron.
Usually my repository is where I sent for the copy of the birth, etc. record. I check verified if I have a copy and the file ID is my filing number so I can locate my copy. I also transcribe or summarize the document in the source details so I can refer to it without going to my copy unless I need to.
Nancy

I agree with Ron. I would use the Office from which exact copies of the originals you hold could be obtained by other people (if I used the Repository field, which I don't usually, naughty me!) and I would indicate that I held a copy of these documents by including their location in my filing system in the File ID field - in Source Details in my case.
--
Jenny M Benson

Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and moreĀ….then map the best route! http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&ss=yp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20theater&cp=42.358996~-71.056691&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=950607&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01