interest was docs and pdfs.Renee Zamorawww.harrisena.com

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:17:27 -0400From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: [LegacyUG] Ver. 7 Documentation TemplatesI just listened to Myrt's
interview with Goeff and would like to know if the Ver. 7 documentation
templates will be compatible with Ver. 6 entry forms.  As usual, I've
procrastinated and now have a HUGE stack of things to enter.  Should I do it
now in Ver. 6 or hold off for Ver. 7 "some time this fall"?  Or is this one of
those unanswerable questions? Will the file calls for documents be improved?
What formats?  B,m,d & census images, etc should be called and handled
differently than grandpa's face photos.  Before I scan/convert them, it should
be to something useful and  compatible. Will Notes displays and printouts be
the same in Ver. 7.  It took a while in Ver. 6 for my head to grasp which would
show and where and which would not. (g)Thanks - really looking forward to the
next version.  I own two other genealogy programs and like Legacy best.
Hugh Busey