Is there any news on when version 7 will be launched?

Karima

----- Original Message ----- From: "Geoff Rasmussen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 3:34 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Legacy v7 - Sources based on _Evidence_ by Mills

Without giving away "too much", the v7 will allow you to continue with the
existing sources, or use the new templates. Like Gail mentioned, they will
offer the additional flexibility that v6 currently does not have. You will
have the ability to create your own templates, adjust the existing ones,
etc. Personally, I can't wait to have them fully operational. For years we
have had to wonder exactly what goes where to attain the desired output. In
v7, you won't have to wonder.

Thanks,

Geoff Rasmussen
Millennia Corporation