From: "L.W. Garber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Another cry for help

Ann Parsons,

To print what is displayed on the screen this method works very well for me.

I use a small image editing program called "IrfanView" which can be
downloaded free from:
http://www.irfanview.com/

First install IrfanView on your computer, then follow these steps.

1. In Legacy (or any other program), get things/people lined up the way you
want
2. Hold down the "Alt" key and press the "Print Screen" key
3. Open Irfanview
4. Click "Edit", then "Paste"
5. Use the left mouse button to draw a rectangle around the part of the
image you want to print
6. Click "Edit", the "Crop Selection"
7. Then you can print the image, or save it to a file, or Copy and paste it
into another application.

Hope this helps.

Len Garber