After the import I had very few things that into comment fields that I
didn't want there or that couldn't be easily edited. I just wondered
if anyone knew why things like the two examples I gave stayed in the
Place field. I guess not.  I'm happily working with Legacy now and I
hope that I don't have to continue to hear complaints about FTM.

Tom