CSA
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Heather
Stovold
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 11:33 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] A suggestion

yes it is - this thread was a suggestion on how to reword all the stuff at
the bottom - and I was adding the suggestion to put the unsubscirbe in ALL
CAPS to draw attention to it!
On 8/30/07, Thomas Herson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It's almost always at the bottom of a newsletter or mailing list.