Am I correct in assuming that since Elizabeth Shown
Mills includes the date a web page was accessed in the
PUBLICATION FACTS, she leans towards "splitting?
(meaning you can't reuse the Master Source later on)

EXAMPLE:(http://www.bobswebpage.com/cemetery :
accessed 01 September 2007), entry for John Doe,
section 1, plot 2, grave 3

But if she had included the accessed date in the
SOURCE DETAIL instead, this would have been "lumping"?
(meaning you can reuse the Master Source later on).

EXAMPLE:(http://www.bobswebpage.com/cemeterydatabase),
accessed 01 September 2007, entry for John Doe,
section 1, plot 2, grave 3

I hope I'm making sense. Being relatively new to
sourcing (okay bad me) I'm finding sourcing in this
POST "Evidence Explained" and PRE Legacy 7.0 world a
tad complicated.

Thanks,

Ralf

boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca