Tish,

I tried it and I cannot get any index to print.  Perhaps this is your
problem (and now mine).  When you print the Family Group Records for
example you need to check the Index options box (bottom left in the
slide 11 slide that disappears very fast.  I check that and it only
gives me blank pages.  That is what is supposed to give you two
columns with the MRINs and RINs.

You need to check the box and then hit the button to go into the Index
Options,  Once in there you can click to get Name and/or Location
Index.  I have done all that and it does not work.  Now I am stuck but
will keep trying.

Mitch