To the many Legacy uses:

A lot of you have waited for Elizabeth Mills "Evidence Explained" book. There are other books out there that are as good or even better. Please do not take me wrong Elizabeth Mills books are great I have two of hers. And I have ordered her latest book. I have not received it yet.

The one book I refer to has templates that will handle 99% of any source material you would find the the realm of family history is a 116 page notebook called "Family History Documentation Guideline" Second edition. It is put out by the Silicon Valley Computer Genealogy Group. Their web site is; http://www.svpafug.org The price of the book $13.50. This has been one of the best hided secrets of genealogy that I have discovered.

To Christine Pearce you will find --You will find how to source your book on page 53 Its under title: Book compiles from other sources. Its in Chapter Four Source Entry Examples.

Bill Daniels