To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 9:37 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] How to print a location list please ?

Thanks for this Ron but the list only contains two people. That is
because all the other s have more than just Irl in their place eg
Blessington, Wic, Irl.

I am needing to have a full list of all those in Irl please.

This access to location is one of the most important parts of my
database as you would agree.

Regards from Valerie in sunny Sydney.