-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ronald
ferguson
Sent: Monday, 3 September 2007 8:57 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to print a location list please ?

Ooops! I'd never looked at that report in the years I've had the
program!

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit: http://www.fergys.co.uk *Over
650 Surnames from 11 Countries* View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/ For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

>From: "John S. Adams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
>Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to print a location list please ?
>Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 15:45:23 -0700
>
>Go to "Reports," choose "Location Report."  Choose the options you
>want, be
>sure to check "Include specific events" and "Include event date."  If
you
>do not want all locations listed, tag the desired locations first and
>select to include only tagged locations in the report.
>
>John S. Adams
>Hermosa Beach, CA
>"Just another day in paradise."

Can you see your house from the sky? Try Live Search Maps
http://maps.live.com