*From:* "Jim Liddil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
*Sent:* 09/16/2007 8:56:30 AM +1200
*Subject:* [LegacyUG] Census, Master Sources and Event

I've been thinking through how I attach census images. Up until now I
had been attaching the specific census page to the master source. So
for example 1930 Census San Diego, California with say page 9A
attached as the master source.

It seems the better way (at least in my case) is to have attached the
specific page to the source detail for the given person. I'm running
into the situation where I have three different people in the 1930 in
the same state same city. It is far too confusing to attach three
images to the 1930 Census Master source and then put information in
the image description. You can't easily view the picture description
in the Master source view.

Or am I missing something?

Jim