On this group, "today" is a relative term, but I've had over 20 emails hit my inbox in the last 18 hours or so.

Dawn

Janis Gilmore wrote:

My Legacy mail has stopped completely. Is it just me?

Janis

Spam detection software, running on the system "seeker.rootsquest.com", has
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for details.

Content preview:  My Legacy mail has stopped completely. Is it just me? Janis
  Legacy User Group guidelines: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
  Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp To
unsubscribe:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp [...]

pts rule name              description
2.6 FH_HOST_EQ_D_D_D_D     Host starts with d-d-d-d
2.5 MIME_QP_LONG_LINE      RAW: Quoted-printable line longer than 76 chars
0.1 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to trusted network by host with
                           dynamic-looking rDNS