Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:29:47 -0400
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Trimming

The problem I have with the way people trim e-mails is that, more often than
not, lately, people trim off the previous correspondence and don't make clear
in their response just what they are responding to or commenting on.

While some of the group seem to be here 24/7 and can follow multiple
conversations (without reminders of what they are about), many of us can't.

--
Thad Evotee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Feel like a local wherever you go.