To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 3:44 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Correctly entering in independent cities in location field

Hi Toni,
  I have come across this, "Never a County", and I
knew it was correct, but I checked the spelling and I
had one letter wrong.  Double check your spelling.
Los Angeles does show up as a county for me.
I hope this helps!  :-D

Darlene
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- Toni Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I tripped over another similar city, county ...
I looked up Los Angeles, Calif in the Geo Location
file and it said "Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California,
USA"
But, when I ran the US County verification program
it listed all the Los Angeles address with a message
"Never a county by the name of Los Angeles in the
state of California"
Since I lived in Torrance, California for 20 plus
years and knew there was a Los Angeles County, just out of
curiosity I checked the AniMap program, and they show Los
Angeles county...
Guess you pays your money and takes your choice!
Toni in Michigan