Thanks, Cathy!  I'll look at including the Chronology Report with the
Individual Report.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cathy
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 8:43 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Question about Marriage Events AND Individual
Report

Mary,

The Report Options screens are the same for most/every report.

The options that are not available for a particular report are grayed
out.

As I said, use the Chronology Report or add the Chronology Report to
the Individual report and include Marriage events that way.

To check whether I've entered things consistently, I use the
Descendant Book Report :-)

Cathy