To: "Legacy User Group" <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 9:13 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Master Location List

I have been working on correcting errors in my Master Location List. I keep finding wrong locations - with NO ONE in the "Show List" (in other words - I have corrected the error). Is there a way to have Legacy REBUILD the list - eliminating the empty (unused) locations (which are mostly errors anyway)??
Thanks
Keith

--

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64