-----Original Message-----
From: Ralf X <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<snip>

I'm hoping I have included enough information that my
kids/future grandkids will be able to track down any
required sources.

I guess in comparison, you have one neat Master Source
with all the information contained and easy to find.
While I have dozens (so far) Master Sources by each
head of household. I used to worry whether I was doing
it properly, but I've recently read messages by people
using similar methods.

Thanks!

Ralf