That's good to know about!!

--

Pat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jimquist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 1:21 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to get captions to stick

June, It seems that a long time ago, it was found that a caption entered from an **individuals** picture gallery would be used by the program for THAT application only.. i.e. if you link a photo from an Individual's Picture Gallery, the next screen to come up is the "Display Picture" input area where you can enter the date & caption. That information will stick for that particular linkage/use, but if you wish to link the same photo to another event or another person, the caption and date will not be included. OTOH, if you use Tools > Picture Center, you will be presented with a little different screen and you can enter your caption data and date information here, and it will stick to any event or any other person that you link the picture to. I hope my poor ol' rememberer recalls this correctly..., but it's late and I can't get up the gumption to test it myself.
Jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "June McDonald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>