With the already available ability to record a death location and to show a
person's residence location at any point in time, including death, WHY
create the "Usual Place of Residence", and if you really think you need that
extra event, why not name it "Usual Place of Residence at Death"?  That's
intended as a joke.

On 9/26/07, Pat Hickin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Alice wrote>
> > In addition to the event entitled "Residence" which I make full use of,
> > have created and event entitled "Usual Place of Residence" which I
> always
> > generate when the death place is distant from the normal home place.
>
> Great idea -- I like that !  Thanks, Alice.
>
> --
>
> Pat

Thad Evotee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]