Susan Daily wrote:
Sorry for the duplicate post. Neither my post nor Bills made it to my inbox. I went to the archives to read replies, but the only posts that I missed were mine & Bill's.

Since the last time I did this, I have moved to a new computer. I looked at the Norton settings, but it's set to allow all interaction for Legacy. I don't see anything else to change.

Dawn

Did you try what Bill suggested in his response to your first copy of
this email? Do you know how to work with your firewall?

Susan