My sentiments exactly!
Janis

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Daily
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 1:38 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] sourcing, lumping and splitting

I have to admit that I stopped reading these posts long ago, as I was
tired of the thread. But today I discovered one of the best reasons
for people to do splitting of sources, rather than lumping (which is
my favorite way of doing it). This may have been already raised, and
if so, I apologize fully.

I am editing a book I plan to publish soon. I am still working just on
the PDF print outs, rather than the RTF file which I will do when I am
done with entering Legacy data. I am doing a Descendants Book.

I have started editing the sources. Well, what a pain in the butt! I
have to go back and figure out where I've used source number 112, for
example