Hi Listers
Thanks for the various tips that show up on the list.

I have saved myself lots of mouse and keyboard usage by right clicking
on MRIN and RIN  for husband and wife at the bottom of the family
view, its a big time saver when you know which MRIN or RIN you want to
go to.

For a couple of years I was moving to the index tab, name or marriage
lists or moving through pedigree views to change my person/people.  I
use this function all the time nowadays, as I'm cleaning up some of my
sources, I've really appreciated this tip.
Cheers
Tracy