From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
leo macdonald
Sent: Wednesday, 3 October 2007 4:55 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Search for incomplete burial date

Hi, Jennifer, have you tried, search>Find> Look for - Individual>
where to
look - Burial Date> how to look - Equal to> what to look for -
1933 or Feb
1933 or 2 Feb, or whatever date you are looking for. Click the
box at the
bottom that states - Clear list before this search, then click
Create List.
Hope this helps, Leo