To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 10:50 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Is Anybody There?... same sex relationships

Why can you not do both?

Marilyn

Mike,

Then I am a fourth group.

I do NOT believe same-sex relationships are an abomination but DO
believe that they should not be shown in a genealogical presentation (
as opposed to a family History presentation).

There is nothing wrong with doing family history, as long as you
realize that that is what you are doing and not deceiving yourself into
believing you are doing genealogy.

The reverse is also true.