When did they say it was ok to continue the discussion?    Everything I've
seen from them said to leave the whole subject alone.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Allen
Prunty
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 7:21 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Enough Already! - Especially from the wanna-be
moderators

Perhaps those of us who want to have a constructive and adult discussion
about the functionality of Legacy could finish the thread and resolve it
if wanna-be moderators would just allow it.  The official moderator has
stated that if we can keep it on topic and task we can have this
discussion.  So if you don't like it please delete the messages that
offend you and let us be.

Please give us the courtesy to work through this.  I have these real
issues in my family tree and would like to figure out how to resolve them.

Thank you

Allen