From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 5:37 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Group picture

Hope I am in the correct place for this question.

Legacy handles individual pictures great.  My question is for a group
picture...how does Legacy suggest we handle multiple people in a picture?
Have I missed this topic in the manual?

One thing I would like to see in upcoming editions of Legacy concerning
this topic.  If a group picture could be outlined and the individuals
numbered so that identification in the description area would be easier
would be an enhancement that would be raved about for a few days?!

Thanks in advance for all the suggestions and helpful instruction.

Susan

  _____

See what's new at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170>
and Make AOL Your